STAYING / LIVING IN MALAYSIA
Staying / living in Malaysia (Malaysia Employment VISA / Business VISA)
- You can apply Employment Pass (Malaysia VISA / Business VISA) to stay in Malaysia.
- The Pass and Visa are valid for TWO (2) YEARS and RENEWABLE.
- You can apply Dependent Pass(es) for your spouse, children, parents and other relatives to stay / live with you.
- This is a special scheme for foreign investors who incorporated a Labuan Company or employed by the Labuan Company.
- NO minimum paid up capital requirements
- NO requirements to invest into properties or fixed deposits in Malaysia
- NOT restricted to stay in Labuan (you can stay in any parts of Malaysia)
- If you choose to stay in East Malaysia (Borneo), additional visa is required.
- Minimum personal wages is RM5,000 per month. However, 0% Personal Tax Incentives for non-Malaysian director of the Labuan Company.50% Exemption on Personal Tax of the non-Malaysian Managers employed by the Labuan Company.
- Processing Time: 3- 4 weeks
- You are required to collect the approved visas and passes from the Labuan Immigration Office. A day trip to Labuan is possible.
- You are allowed to involve in business actively.
- You are able to open bank accounts, apply for credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards, cheque book and other banking facilities in Malaysia.
If you need details comparison on Labuan Employment Pass, MM2H, Malaysia VISA / Business VISA, please contact us.